Schrödinger, a technology leader specializing in software solutions for life science research and development, is seeking a Receptionist and Administrative Associate for an immediate permanent position responsible for supporting our scientific, engineering, and corporate departments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Traditional receptionist duties, including greeting and directing visitors, receiving deliveries, answering and routing phones, responding to office requests, catering requests, guest entry card requests, etc.
- Establishing a relationship with Building Management and Security teams.
- Logging and following up on a steady stream of building, visitor, janitorial, freight elevator, and maintenance requests.
- Office Management and Facilities support, including stocking of office snacks, refreshments, and supplies.
- Managing and organizing mail and package distribution.
- Providing administrative support for managers in various departments including, but not limited to, email, scheduling, external and internal communications, fax, scan, copy, file/e-file, and special projects.
- Calendar management, including efficient scheduling and rescheduling of meetings, conference rooms, WebEx calls, Google Hangouts, and any catering requirements.
- Organizing and booking employee and candidate travel, including plane, train, hotel, taxi, and car rentals.
- Making reservations for employee and candidate off-site meals and meetings. NYC restaurant savvy a plus.
- Organizing and submitting expense reports on a monthly deadline.
- Covering reception desk from 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a 4-year college degree and relevant experience.
- Be punctual and have previous receptionist or customer-facing experience.
- Be proficient in Gmail, Google Calendar and additional GSuite platforms. MSOffice, Expensify, WebEx, Skype, and additional internet applications a plus.
- Have a warm, polished, welcoming disposition and professional demeanor.
- Be detail oriented, highly organized and responsive, with a knack for prioritizing a multitude of requests.
- Strive to consistently find new ways to help and pitch in.
- Have a great sense of humor, flexible personality, and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Ask questions, practice common sense, and protect all sensitive and confidential material and matters.
- Take pride in being part of a growing and dynamic administrative team that keeps Schrödinger running smoothly.
Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending account, and vacation.
Schrödinger is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please got to: https://www.schrodinger.com/careers/other-positions/receptionist
No emails or phone calls, please.