Ship Lantern Inn
A ninety two year, family-owned New American Cuisine Fine Dining Restaurant with Well Established Clientele seeks a Full Time Experienced Bartender !
Owned and operated by three generations of the Foglia family, The Ship Lantern Inn is a mainstay of the Hudson Valley restaurant community.
Housed in a building that dates back to Revolutionary War days, this historic restaurant in the Hudson Valley showcases Mr. Foglia’s personal collection of miniature sailing ships. These exquisitely detailed models show naval and commercial shipping as it was in the past. New and returning guests alike continue to marvel at the impressive collection housed at this historic Hudson Valley restaurant.
Mr. Foglia is also one of the four original founders of the renowned Chef Boy-Ar-Dee company, which was awarded the Army and Navy “E” as a result of tastings supplied from The Ship Lantern Inn’s kitchen.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Salary and Benefit Package
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Professional Work Environment with a Great Team
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.